I need Joomla web hosting account - Pay via Bitcoin or Paypal, VISA

FatCow Web Hosting
    I need Joomla web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space. Pay via Bitcoin or Paypal, VISA
    + 24/7 helpful technical customer support required. Usa server location
    What can you tell me about Kvchosting.net web host - their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    Your choice? which is better? Why?

Wonderful experience with kvchosting.net hosting! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

QHoster.com and avansit.com plans are worth trying.
    Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

Check
    https://rockhoster.com/linux.html
    And it seems that there you will be able to get what you have been looking for at least for $8.99 per month.

I have been happily hosted with QHoster.com now, support is great, the servers are excellent and the price is... well.. it speaks for itself!
    Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles)!

Have a look at deals from legionbox.com and hosting.uk.
    I highly recommend these companies if you're looking for a cheap web hosting service that provides all you need to run a website and more.

You can get nice Joomla hosting deals at HostingSource.com - their US servers are really fast.
    I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    Very Good Experience.

It seems to me plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net can be good for you.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Kvchosting.net have been the best.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Highly recommended.

Hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com plans can be suitable for you.
    These companies are focused on delivering resourceful hosting plans and provides constant and uninterrupted hosting and support services, so you can rely on these companies. They also have live chat. Moreover, some free bonuses are offered by them.