Any feature-rich cPanel Linux VPS Hosting plans?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Need help to choose reliable host with super fast processor:
    Require over 120 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on Fastnext.com Linux VPS Hosting plans?
    What can you also say about their dedicated server deals? Can I trust them or not?

I have no experience dealing with this host. Can recommend you Vpsget.com VPS deals as an alternative.
    It is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them. Recommended!

Use promocode "cpanel50off" - gives 50% off on Cpanel License for all payment periods (valid till 31th of August 2019).
    Well, Fastnext.com is a nice hosting provider. I like the price for their Linux VPS solutions. It is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic.

Plans from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth your attention.
    They are easy to use and the customer support is great. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced, non-complicated, and trustworthy host.

Why not to give Libertyvps.net a try? They offer nice Linux VPS hosting deals at reasonable rates. + pay with Bitcoins.
    Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

The main thing which i like about Cloudarion.com VPS hosting service is that they are providing the extensive storage space in each of their package, and a wide range of domain name extensions. To start with they have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

Use VPS accounts from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com (VIPUSERSALE) as they are proven to be the best.
    I would recommend them to anybody, they are very understanding, even if you are not a computer geek. They made the transition very simple and helped along the way when help was needed. They respond to questions very quickly, unlike a lot of other companies!