Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server which is good for hosting a personal blog

FatCow Web Hosting
    Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, which one is the best for hosting a personal blog?

If server in your question means dedicated server, then I would recommend you to have a look at qhoster.com.
    Use coupon code YXGHL2L0OD with them and get $300 voucher for dedicated server ordering.

Hostsailor.com, datapacket.net and hostround.com servers can be good for you.
    They are the only web hosting companies that are web hosting and support that our website need. Also, they provide a 24/7 support service.

Any type of shared web hosting would be good for a personal blog website, you can even start from the Standard Web Hosting Plan for as low as EUR 3.5 /month and then seamlessly upgrade as your audience grows.
    Make sure any web hosting you're going to signup has at least 99.99% uptime, at least 4++ star customer reviews for a good company reputation and full money back guarantee.
    2.99 cPanel Hosting | VPS Hosting from 7.99 /mo. | UK Reseller Hosting
    Our customer reviews at Trustpilot
    EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions from 2007

I initially picked digitalserver.com.mx for their pricing and package options and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide.
    It fits all of my requirements (for only a few dollars per month no less!) and more.

Have a look at accounts which hostingsource.com and hostround.com provide.
    Fantastic host with fast deep tech support.
    Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.

There are many advantages of using kvchosting.net SSD hosting services:
    - 99.9% network and server uptime,
    - latest features, scripts installs,
    - 24/7 helpful tech support.
    Think you will enjoy your experience dealing with them.

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are the best.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

I can recommend WHUK. Their web hosting plans include all the features that are necessary to improve the overall performance of a blog/website. They give SSD storage, backups, CloudFlare CDN, SSL certificates, and many other features.
    Here are all the plans: https://www.webhosting.uk.com/
    Web Hosting UK
    50% OFF on WordPress Hosting | Coupon Code - WP50WHUK

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I've been hosting wordpress blogs with kvchosting.net for about 4 months, I like this web host.
    I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs.