Choosing a right server to host a personal forum ...

FatCow Web Hosting
    KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers were advised me as the best ones and I have to pick out only one, which is that?

My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended.
    Kvchosting.net customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.

I have used many webhosting providers but I feel Kvchosting.net to be the best among all, not because the packages and service they are providing, its a really best Hosting server I have ever used. The price is great. The features are great. Fast support via online chat... .

Use servers from reliable hosting providers - hostingsource.com and oissite.com - they are proven to be the best.
    Helpful, friendly manner, prompt reply.

When I joined the Kvchosting.net community the support I received in order to launch my website was prompt, thorough and personal.
    Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but Kvchosting.net team kept me informed about what was going on.
    The price is right for personal and small business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.