Kvchosting.net or Hostforweb.com for e-commerce site?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Requirements: 20 gbs of HD, 550 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, e-commerce friendly.
    What can you say about these hosts: Kvchosting.net and Hostforweb.com customer support, features, scripts they support etc.?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans can be suitable for you.
    Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

I have been with Hostforweb.com for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable.
    Great web host. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.

QHoster.com and oissite.com plans are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!

The services offered by Hostforweb.com are far superior to my previous hosting service, which I had for more than a decade.
    Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant.

QHoster.com and avansit.com plans can be good for your needs.
    They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

I work as a professional web developer and have found Hostforweb.com to be a web host far above all others.
    I have used PhpBB, Invision Power Board, MkPortal, OsCommerce - everything works fine.

I like this web host and will definitely continue using Hostforweb.com hosting services.
    Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Recommended.