Wordpress Web Hosting in Italy?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Require over 20 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on QHoster.com Wordpress Web Hosting plans?
    How are their servers in Italy?

Deals from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk can be suitable for all your needs.
    In terms of service delivery, they rate excellent. Their technical support has extensive knowledge and thus able to resolve efficiently sometimes obscure issues.

Use for QHoster.com Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
    They gave me a good deal of affordable hosting service and top of the shelf tools, all the way.

I don't know the future, who knows, but one does need to worry about future if its going ok at present.

The QHoster.com staff are personable, patient, and very attentive. They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way.

Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
    I've got to know QHoster.com started to offer KVM VPS Servers with AUTO SETUP!